- January 19, 2013, 14:17
- May 11, 2012, 10:16
- December 03, 2011, 21:42
- August 25, 2010, 01:15
- November 13, 2009, 15:04
- May 06, 2009, 15:32
- February 14, 2009, 17:37
Softened butter (margarine), egg, powdered sugar, ripper, condensed milk, beat until smooth. Add flour with bran and seeds. Mix well. We cover the finished dough with a film and put it in the refrigerator for 1.5 hours. Then roll the dough to a thickness
- December 08, 2008, 23:30
- July 03, 2008, 02:00
- February 02, 2008, 22:08
Original recipes for cheesecakes and other sweets from the blogger Vicki Melnik, from the book "Cheesecake inside." Best seller in 2018! Amazing photos and a clear description of the preparation. Feel like a real pastry chef!
It’s easy to make a classic recipe for butter biscuits, and if you also have molds for dough and chocolate on hand, you can cook a real culinary masterpiece.
To prepare a classic recipe you need to prepare:
- 0.5 kg of flour
- Oil - 250 g
- A glass of sugar.
Cookies are prepared like this:
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it warms up and becomes softer. Only after softening send it to a bowl. Add sugar and at medium speed mix everything thoroughly with a mixer, and then beat at a higher speed to get a homogeneous air mass. Add part of the sifted flour and mix with a spoon, after another part and mix again. The result is a loose mass, because in this recipe there is only one connecting link - oil.
- Crush the table with flour, put out the dough and mix well with your hands until it becomes smooth. Divide the finished lump into several balls. Roll each of them with a rolling pin to get a 1 cm layer.
- Using the cookie cutter, squeeze the future cookies. Put on a baking sheet previously covered with parchment. Send bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
That's all the homemade cookies are ready, you can decorate it with melted chocolate or crush with powder.
Based on kefir
There are many good recipes for butter cookies and they all differ in the number of ingredients. You can cook it not in butter, but on kefir. To prepare, you will need:
- Low-fat kefir - 250 ml,
- Sugar - 6 tablespoons,
- Sifted flour - 0.5 kg,
- Vegetable oil,
- A pinch of soda.
Baking is prepared like this:
- To prepare delicious cookies, you need to thoroughly beat yogurt with sugar.
- After, add soda, pre-quenched with vinegar, vegetable oil and mix everything well again.
- Pour flour in small portions and knead the dough with a spoon, and then hands on the table. In the end, it should easily fall behind the arms and the table.
- Put the finished dough in a plastic bag and send it to the cold for 15 minutes.
- After using a rolling pin, roll it into a layer 1.5 cm thick and cut it with cookie cutters.
- Put cookies on a baking sheet, which is pre-greased with oil and sprinkled with flour, bake in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, 15 minutes.
Butter cookies on kefir are ready, you can make tea and start a meal.
Cooking curd treat
This recipe has been known for a very long time, often in stores you can find it, and it is called "Juice", but it can not be compared with homemade cookies. To cook it you need a minimum of products:
- Fat cottage cheese - 300 g,
- Butter 300-400 g,
- Premium flour - 0.5 kg,
- Sugar half a cup,
- Baking powder - a teaspoon.
A recipe is prepared according to this scheme:
- Oil must be removed from the refrigerator in advance to make it soft.
- Mix together all the ingredients without granulated sugar.
- From the resulting mass, mix a smooth lump, divide into several parts and roll out thin layers, about 1 cm.
- Cut a cookie with a round tin, pour a little sugar inside and roll in the form of a dumpling.
- Put on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 25 minutes, preheated to 180 degrees.
Butter Cookies on Margarine
You can cook a dish on margarine. It takes a minimum of ingredients, but in the end you get a delicious treat for tea. To prepare, you will need:
- Sugar 250 g
- Premium flour - 0.5 kg,
- Margarine - 250 g
- A pinch of soda
- some milk for lubrication.
The cooking method is as follows:
- Beat egg and sugar thoroughly.
- Softened margarine mixed with egg mass. Mix well to get a curd consistency.
- Add the sifted flour in small portions to the mass and knead, add soda and mix well.
- Send the resulting dough to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, divide into several parts and roll out the layers, using cookies to make cookies.
- Put on the baking sheet covered with parchment, ready pieces, grease with milk.
- Send in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
It so happens that the guests are almost at the doorstep, and there is nothing to tea. This recipe is prepared quickly and will not require any of the available products. To prepare it, you need such products:
- Sugar sand - 100 g,
- Margarine - half a pack (90 - 100 g),
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Vanillin on the tip of a knife
- Baking powder,
- Flour - 0.35 kg.
You can make butter cookies like this:
- Combine margarine and sugar, beat the mixture to a lush consistency.
- Beat the egg in and pour in water, use the mixer again.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder and vanillin. Knead the dough thoroughly.
- Roll out a layer of 0.5 cm thick with a rolling pin, cut out small pieces, send to the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
That's all you can meet guests.
No eggs added
If there are no eggs in the refrigerator, then butter cookies can be prepared without them. Only such products will be required:
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Margarine - 200 g
- Oily sour cream 5-6 tablespoons,
- A pinch of salt,
- Vanilla on the tip of a knife
- Jam for the filling.
And you need to cook the dough like this:
- Mix softened margarine, flour, salt, sour cream, vanilla sugar and knead the dough.
- Send the finished dough to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll out a layer 0.5 cm thick.
- Cut the dough into small squares, put jam in the center of each spoon and pinch the edges above it.
- Put envelopes on a baking sheet covered with parchment, send in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Chocolate Butter Cookies
To cook it you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- Margarine 100 g
- Sugar sand two tablespoons,
- 1/2 cup flour
- Baking powder teaspoon,
- Cocoa - 20 g.
Chocolate baking is preparing quickly, just mix all the ingredients, make using molds and send to the oven for 20 minutes.
Butter cookie "Village"
The recipe will appeal to everyone who tries it. To cook it, you need to prepare the following products:
- Flour - 400 g
- Margarine pack,
- Yeast - 10 g
- 3 tbsp. l water,
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix yeast with sugar and warm water, let them rise.
- Softened margarine mixed with flour, egg, salt. Add the risen dough to the mass and replace the dough.
- Leave the dough in a warm place so that it fits.
- After the dough put on the table, sprinkled with flour so that it does not stick to your hands. Form small balls and put them on a baking sheet, slightly flattened by hand.
- Sprinkle each ball with sugar and send to the oven for 30 minutes, preheat it to 150 degrees.
- It is not necessary to heat margarine or butter, it should melt itself, otherwise it can be crushed with a fork.
- It is better to knead the dough after the bulk ingredients are mixed together.
- The dough will turn out tastier if you mix it with a mixer.
Butter cookies are prepared very quickly and do not require complex ingredients, so they can be easily cooked at home at any convenient time.
So, in order to cook the simplest, most delicious, homemade butter cookies, we need a set of the following products:
- 2 cups (250 g.) Wheat flour of the highest grade,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (preferably finely grained)
- 1 cup oily sour cream,
- 100 gr. butter
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 1 bag of flavored vanilla
Step-by-step recipe for making homemade cookies
- The first thing we need to do is get the oil from the refrigerator. We will work with slightly melted butter, which then needs to be cut into pieces and knead with a spoon.
- We take a bowl and combine in it all the loose ingredients, i.e. flour, sugar, yeast and vanillin. Mix well.
- Then, we begin to add softened butter and sour cream to our bulk mixture. We start kneading the cookie dough. As a result, the dough should turn out to be dense in consistency and stick a little to your hands.
- Now we have to roll the dough into a "bun" and put it in a suitable container, covering it with cling film or a towel. We send our dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes so that the dough grasps well. During the stay in the refrigerator, the flour will swell, the structure of the dough will improve, and our cookies will turn out to be moderately friable and tender.
- So, 30 minutes have already passed and our dough is ready for baking. We take it out of the refrigerator. Sprinkle the working surface with flour and begin to roll it into the formation. The thickness of the formation depends entirely on the desired thickness of the future cookie. In our case, we roll out a layer with a thickness of about 0.5 - about, 8 centimeters.
- Having rolled out a layer of dough, we begin to cut our rich homemade cookies. You can use special forms - figures, a glass or a glass, you can simply cut diamonds with a knife.
- We put the cookies ready for baking on a baking sheet, previously greased with butter or vegetable oil.
- When laying cookies on a baking sheet, it is necessary to leave a distance of 3-4 cm between them, since during baking our cookies will increase in size by two to three times.
- We will bake homemade cookies for 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven to 170 degrees.
- Readiness of the liver is determined by appearance. It should become amber - golden and have a fragrant smell of baking.
- Sprinkle hot cookies with powdered sugar or grated chocolate.
We managed to make simple and tasty cookies, which will become one of the favorite desserts for tea drinking. Bon Appetit.
Today, it’s not difficult to do homemade cakes and prepare delicious desserts. Having visited the Internet, you can find a huge number of simple recipes with step-by-step descriptions and images of the cooking process.
However, the most proven (not one hundred hostesses), delicious and simple cookie recipe is the recipe for making homemade butter cookies, from which none of your family members can resist.
What is homemade butter biscuit? It is crispy, moderately friable, airy, soft and fragrant baking of gold or amber color. This structure of the dough is obtained due to the yeast available in the cookie dough. Yes, it didn’t seem to you: homemade biscuits are cookies made on yeast dough.
In addition, it is not necessary to wait 2 hours for the dough to “fit” and double in size - in our homemade cookie dough recipe, the time for making the dough will take no more than 30 minutes.
The secrets of making perfect homemade cookies.
- if the recipe for making homemade cookies says that the butter should be moderately soft, then you should not try to heat it, for example, in a microwave oven. Butter should itself thaw at room temperature. So it will be easier to grind and it will not lose its valuable properties during the preparation of cookies.
- It is most convenient to knead the dough, individually mixing all the loose and liquid products that are contained in the recipe,
- When mixing the dough, you should remember that the recipe does not always indicate the exact description of the required amount of flour and sugar, for example, the use of butter may require more or less flour, and the amount of sugar used is everyone's business. If you poured flour and the dough started to dry, then just pour a little water into it,
- Also, for example, if instead of regular sugar pour sugar with vanilla extract (vanilla sugar), then the cookies will be very fragrant,
- The baking time recommended in the recipe is also individual, as it largely depends on the power, properties and quality of your oven.
- Remember! Butter cookies are baked very quickly, so you should not leave the oven while baking, otherwise, you will not have time to look around, as your cookies are already burnt! In addition, burnt cookies very spoil the real taste of baking.
- Butter baking can be stored in sealed packaging for several weeks. Even after this period, he will surprise you with his preserved qualities.
- Everyone can improve our or create your ideal recipe for homemade butter cookies, just add any berries, dried fruits or chocolate to the dough, and you can bake the most delicious tea cookies on the table.
For each hostess, their favorite recipe for rich homemade cookies often becomes the basis for the imagination and invention of their family and specialty dishes. Sometimes it can be difficult to surprise guests with culinary ideas, despite the fact that the dishes served for dinner or lunch are incredibly tasty. But the aroma of improved home biscuits can give the reigning atmosphere your charm and nostalgia for your home and childhood.